Thursday, November 6, 2014

Attack on the Freedom of speech

I got a email yesterday about a boarding school in Hurricane Utah where teenagers have died. Apparently they are now going after bloggers who have told the public about the deaths. They have attacked former students due to them telling how it was to go to school at this boarding school.

I am only asking. If every school could sue former students to keep them silence then we would still have evilness like Indian Schools where the children were beaten and denied the right to speak their native language.

This boarding school named Diamond Ranch Academy take in students against their will. Of course they are not happy being forced to live apart from their family. Why shouldn't they be allowed to tell their side of the story.

Of course I understand that they fear for their business. I am only saying: Then stop taking students in against their will! Take those in who might have an issue but are prepared to do something about it. They exist!

Having googled a little I found the school listed on a blog over 1,000 places you don't want to be as a teenager. It doesn't sound good. I found information about the two dead dudes. It doesn't sound good.

How can you expect anyone to be positive about this place?

And now they are targeting the Freedom of speech. I am stunned.

I hope they will close down tomorrow.

No comments: